The music in this section was composed using the Guitar Craft Tuning (CGDAEG) beginning in 1985 all the way through to the present day.
Traditionally, we write and share our compositions while engaged with guitars, often in residential courses. Most of that music was transmitted in person without any recordings or scores. So, the materials available here represent a portion of the music resulting from our work together.
The aims of this section are:
- to share our music so it can be performed worldwide;
- to provide a facility for the addition of new compositions;
- to develop and perhaps enrich pieces previously contributed;
- to strengthen our common practice;
- to offer an opportunity for additional musicians and composers to learn about and possibly participate in this initiative.
We look forward to hearing from you in the Contribute section.